Monday, August 9, 2010

anniversary poster : iziana

Iziana is a friend of my husband's cousin Farahani (one of my best customers). I did a couple of posters for Iziana's nephew's (here and here) as commissioned by Farahani. And now Iziana wanted me to design a black-and-white typography anniversary poster for her. I know, black and white, typography, should be right up my alley. but as it turns out, it's one of the most challenging design job i've had to date. I've designed 4, but she picked this one. honestly, i was hoping she'd pick this one even if this was the easiest one to do amongst the others ... coz it's simple and sweet.

1 comment:

Keanorlinsya said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute!!!! Acik's special dates!

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP